Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thank You

Recently one of my customers at work gave me all the vintage cameras from his late wife's collection.  I was humbled and amazed at his act of generosity.  I thanked him at the time and promised to give them a good home but I wanted to make a special thank you card for him.  This is what I made for him.  I used this awesome sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:
 
 
I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Dotty challenge.


Edited 7-23-14 to Add:
I am linking this up to the current issue at Paper Issues -- Say Cheese

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your card (and photo)! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a super gift ! How lucky you are ! Love your card, just gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an awesome card and a totally awesome gift!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card. Love your cameras. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and a great story! And that is one cool camera!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...