Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hey Pumpkin #2

I think that this might be my favorite card that I made this year for Halloween.  Just the combination of that adorable stamp from Simon Says Stamp, the handwritten (by Kristina Werner) sentiment stamp and using up a bunch of my scraps from the bottom of my Halloween drawer just makes me smile when I see it. I also scattered a few wood grain flat sequins just for interest and paper pieced the chevron pumpkin.  I am not much of a fan of coloring but gave it a go on the cute little kitty with my gray Sharpie.  This card is for my youngest grandchild 2 year old Izzy and it went postal today along with a bag of goodies.
 
I am entering this card in:
Simon Says Stamps Halloween challenge
and
Use It Tuesday Creature Challenge
 
Thanks for checking out my blog....I love getting your comments!!
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my.. wonderful! Love the blocked background and of course that adorable main image.. love it! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sandi :-) my fave halloween image and the whole design is super cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...