Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Aaron

 
Dave's brother Aaron has a birthday this month and I decided to use some of my nautical themed products on his card.  I used this awesome sketch from Mojo Monday:
 
 
I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge blogThe challenge this week is to use a rubber or clear stamp.  My "happy birthday" sentiment is a rubber stamp from Stampin' Up that came out SEVERAL years ago.  It is one of my favorites. 
 
I have really been enjoying making cards this month....what have you been creating lately??


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sandi :-) I love the layout and whole nautical theme :-) I am sure Aaron will love it ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love your nautical theme and wonderful design and sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...