Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another Halloween Gift Bag

I made my granddaughters matching gift bags except Abby's has a ghost on it and this one is for little Izzy and it has a jack-o-lantern on it.  I sent this up to the midwest from Florida with candy and goodies in it.  I hate missing all the holidays with my grandchildren but the one thing they can count on is getting happy mail from Grandma.
 
I am entering this gift bag in the Simon Says Stamp Halloween challenge.
 
Have a wonderful week.  I will be back in a couple of days to share another project.  Thanks for checking out my blog.
 
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. You rock the gift bags! I am SO looking forward to all these projects for my lil girl once she gets a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift bag! I love the alphabet stickers on it and the fun pumpkin! Very cute and pretty! :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...